For more detailed instructions use the printable directions linked below. The printable directions include unique directions for Keurig® mini models. To descale your Keurig® coffee maker you will need one bottle of descaling solution, a large mug, and access to fresh water.
- Pour the descaling solution into the water reservoir.
- Fill the empty bottle with fresh water. Pour it into the water reservoir.
- Perform a water-only brew cycle. Use the usual steps you would to prepare a cup of coffee but do not include a K-Cup® pod.
- Repeat step 3 until “add water’ appears on the screen.
- Let the solution sit in the brewer for at least 30 minutes and up to four hours.
- Fill the reservoir with fresh water.
- Perform 12 water-only cleansing brew cycles.
How to use Keurig® descaling solution