How to Make Latte and Cappuccino with a Keurig® K-Cafe®
Keurig® turned the coffee industry upside down when its first brewers hit the market in 1998. It was not long after that they became a household name! Since then, the company has been perfecting its single-serve coffee machines to meet the demands of the public.
I demand cappuccino or latte daily. It is an essential afternoon indulgence that I do not want to give up — iced in the summer on the porch, hot in the winter by the fire. Always at 2 pm, always made at home. I must not be the only one who feels this way. Keurig® recently launched the K-Cafe®, which will brew any K-Cup® pod and comes equipped with a milk frother. Also, there are unique settings for latte and cappuccino perfection!
How to make latte and cappuccino with a Keurig® K-Cafe
- Add milk to your frothing carafe and choose either the latte or cappuccino fill line. You may use any milk you like, including skim, almond, or soy!
- Froth the milk by pushing the latte or cappuccino button on your unit.
- Prepare your favorite K-Cup® pod, a dark or espresso roast will provide the best results. Choose the latte or cappuccino button on the machine to assure the correct size and brew method.
- Swirl the now frothed milk; this will make pouring easier.
- Pour the milk on top of your brewed coffee.
Try topping with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg (or both) for a bit of sweetness. Chocolate shavings work well too! Cappuccino and latte are among the most popular recipes to make with your Keurig® brewer. But, did you know you can also make cold drinks? Read this article to learn how to make iced coffee with your Keurig® brewer.
You may also like: